Contact Us (03) 6397 7303

Northern Midlands Council Elections

Posted on June 14, 2018

If you are currently on the state electoral roll you will be automatically on the local government roll.

If you are eligible to be on the state roll but are not correctly enrolled at present, you can update your enrolment online at, get an enrolment form from any post office or electoral office - or have one sent to you by ringing 13 23 26.

You are also eligible to enrol if -

  • you own or occupy land in a municipal area but you are not eligible to be on the state roll for that area
  • you are the nominated representative of a corporate body which owns or occupies land in the municipal area

To enrol under these special provisions, you need to obtain a copy of the appropriate enrolment form from the council office or council website Completed original forms to be posted or delivered to Northern Midlands Council, 13 Smith Street (PO Box 156), Longford 7301.

Persons who are already enrolled under these special provisions should ensure they are still correctly enrolled by contacting the council on 63977303 or completing new enrolment forms.

Forms are available on the below links:

Non resident enrolment form

Corporate enrolment form